Using Your Library
Membership & Card Fees:
- Non-resident annual, per family = $ 40.00
- Non-resident annual, student = $ 10.00
- Replacing a lost card (all users) = $ 1.00
- Replace missing patron barcodes = $ .25
Fines (all items unless listed below) = $ .10 a day
- USB language kits, Watt Detectors = $1.00 a day
- Reference books = $ 1.00 an hour
For maximum fines, please ask at the circulation desk.
- Photocopies, 8-1/2" x 11" = $ .10 per page
- Photocopies, 8-1/2" x 14" = $ .20 per page
- Microfilm/fiche = $ .10 per page
- Computer printouts = $ .10 per page black and white, $ .50 per page color
Charge is no different if user provides paper. Two-sided copies = 2 pages.
Interlibrary Loan Charges:*
- Books; audio books, CDs, DVDs (in multiples or sets) = $ 3.00 per item
- Paperbacks, audio books, CDs, DVDs = $ 2.00 per item
- Magazine/Newspaper articles = $ 2.00 per item
- Census microfilm = (see the interlibrary loan librarian)
- Lost materials = Price set by lender
*Note: If the loaning library has a minimum fee, the transaction will not be completed unless the borrower agrees to pay that fee as well.
Lost Materials Charges:
Replacement cost of item (or purchase like item as replacement).
Damage cost assessed up to full value of the item.
- Replace barcode or item label = $ .25 per item
- Replace AV inserts (all types) = $ 2.00 per item
- Replace AV Cases:
and DVDs = $ 2.00 per item
Playaway Audio = $ 3.00 per item
CD Book (small, 1-10 discs) = $ 2.00 per item
CD Book (medium, 11-20 discs) = $ 7.00 per item
CD Book (21+ discs) = $ 10.00 per item
Approved 6/15/2012 by the Bellevue Public Library Board